Domaine Meo Camuzet
The Mongeard family dates its origins in the commune back to 1620. In the 1920s, the marriage of Eugene Mongeard to Edmee Mugneret brought together vineyards from both families, increasing the size of the domaine. In 1945, their son Jean began estate-bottling the wine for the first time and releasing it commercially under the name Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret. Jean had taken over the estate and at 16 was selling its grapes to esteemed producers such Marquis d'Angerville and Henri Gouges. It was on Gouges' advice that Jean transitioned to bottling the wine himself.
Please sign in first.Sign in
Create a free account to use wishlists.Sign in